Industry Insight – If you are not using social media effectively you are missing out. You may have noticed that successful agents and brokers have great public engagement and lots of people know their name. Why? They make wise investments and use small firms like www.socialassistor.com
Yes, you might be on social media but how do you know if you are doing it correctly?
Examine these two areas of your social media:
1. Post Relevancy:
- Do you only post open houses, listings and real estate images?
- Do you post about your dog, where you ate and cute family pictures?
- Do you go weeks at a time without sharing?
If you answer YES to any of these….sorry, you may want to shift your content strategy.
- Do you have connections you don’t know commenting on posts?
- Do you give praise to those who have done a good job on a sale or project?
- Do you create dialog in the comments?
If you answer NO to any of these….sorry, you may want to shift your engagement strategy.
It’s ok. You are amongst the majority who are doing their best with the time they have. The secret is, you can save 10 hours a week by leveraging a team that manages your online presence for an affordable monthly investment. We must protect your brand and
At Social Assistor We Build Content for Long-Term Marketing Campaign & Strategy
– Theme & Event Posting
– Calendar Segmentation
– Holiday Greetings
– Creative Outreach (Anniversary, Special Announcements, Discounts etc.)
– Branded Postcards
– Industry Related Motivational Quotes
Have questions about social media’s effectiveness or if its for you?
We are experts but do more than read this. Listen to the statistics from 2018 Statista research show that, 42.4 million people from 35 to 44 (YOUR PRIME AUDIENCE), 35.4 million people from 45 to 54, 26.5 million people 55 to 64, and 21.1 million people over 65 years of age are on Facebook.